This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website
and InterpreMY the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and
all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website and any Services or Systems
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following
Account: means collectively the personal
information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any
communications System on the Website;
Content: means any text, graphics, images,
audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a
computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
Cookie: means a small text file placed on
your computer by InterpreMY when you visit certain parts of this Website. This allows us to
identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Website.
Data: means collectively all information
that you submit to the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information
submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
InterpreMY: means InterpreMY - Francesca Maria Frittella und Bianca Prandi GbR;
Service: means collectively any online
facilities, tools, services or information that InterpreMY makes available through the Website either
now or in the future;
System: means any online communications
infrastructure that InterpreMY makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This
includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email
User / Users: means any third party that
accesses the Website and is not employed by InterpreMY and acting in the course of their employment;
Website: means the website that you are
currently using (www.interpremy.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. courses.interpremy.com)
unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Data Collected
You directly provide Us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up to InterpreMY or place an order for any of our products (on-demand courses) or services (one-on-one coaching, instructional design services).
- Subscribe to our newsletter or interact with Us through our social media.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies. For more information, see our .
Our Company collects the following data:
- 2.1 personal identification information (name and surname, always collected);
- 2.2 contact information, i.e. email addresses (always collected) and address (always collected if you purchase our Services);
- 2.3 financial information (credit card and/or debit card number (always collected if you purchase our Services);
- 2.4 date of birth (upon your approval);
- 2.5 job title & profession (upon your approval);
- 2.6 telephone numbers (upon your approval);
- 2.7 demographic information such as preferences and interests (upon your approval);
- 2.8 IP address (automatically collected);
- 2.9 web browser type and version (automatically
- 2.10 operating system (automatically collected);
- 2.11 a list of URLS starting with a referring
site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- 2.12 Cookie information (see Clause 10 below).
3. Our Use of Data
- 3.1 Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- 3.1.1 Process your order and manage your account.
- 3.1.2 Email you with special offers on other on-demand courses and coaching services we think you might like.
- 3.1.3 Email you with free resources and articles we think you might like.
- 3.2 Any personal Data you submit will be retained
by InterpreMY for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that
you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer
period of up to one year. After that, your data will be erased.
- 3.3 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to
do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our
affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- 3.4 All personal Data is stored securely in
accordance with the principles of the EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). For more details on security, see
Clause 11 below.
- 3.5 Any or all of the above Data may be required
by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when
using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
3.5.1 internal record keeping;
3.5.2 improvement of our products / services;
3.5.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
3.5.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
4. Third Party Web Sites and Services
InterpreMY may, from time to time, employ the services of
other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling,
delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such
services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website. Any Data used
by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that InterpreMY
requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by
third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 5.1 InterpreMY may, from time to time, expand or
reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of
certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any
division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly
controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the
purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- 5.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users
will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner
6. Controlling Access to your Data
- 6.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you
will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- 6.1.1 use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
6.1.2 sharing Data with third parties.
7. Your Right to Withhold Information
- 7.1 You may access certain areas of the Website
without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Website you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
- 7.2 You may restrict your internet browser’s use
of Cookies. For more information see Clause 12 below.
- 7.3 You have the right to request that InterpreMY restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- 7.4 You have the right to object to InterpreMY’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
8. Accessing and rectifying your own Data
- 8.1 You have the right to access your Account at any time to
view or amend the Data. You have the right to and may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change.
Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any
- 8.2 You have the right to ask for a copy of your
- 8.3 You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete
9. Erasing your Data
You have the right to request that InterpreMY erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
10. Transferring your Data
You have the right to request that InterpreMY transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Data security is of great importance to InterpreMY and to
protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to
safeguard and secure Data collected online.
12. Changes to this Policy
we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately
posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of
the Website following the alterations.
13. Contacting Us
may contact us at